Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time to start Camping!


Yes, that's right! I'm headed out this weekend.


I've been involved with a local Boy Scout troop for several years now. I have two sons that have lots of camping experience. My oldest, Ryan is 17 years old and is currently at work with his Eagle project. My younger son, Greg is a Star scout and will likely follow his brother's lead.


So, out we go this weekend. Not a big trip or anything, but the weather's been nice and I'm looking forward to being outside. I love the smell of my tent and all that is associated with the camping experince.


Of course, if there's camping, there's outdoor cooking with campstoves. I'm not 'GrubMaster' this weekend, but I am responsible for Coffee - and that's an important job! I'll be sure to have my MSR DragonFly on hand that I got from the We Do Campstoves campstove, backpacking stove and backpacking cookset online store to cook the coffee with.


I'll be having fun this weekend. I hope that you are as well!

No comments: